How Do I Know If It Is Time To Replace My Roof?
Titan Restoration & Construction can help you evaluate if your roof needs
to be replaced with our professional 21-Point Roof Inspection.
Here Are Some Of The Signs That Your Residential Roof Is Ready To Be Replaced:
- Your roof is at least 20 years old
- Your roof looks old and worn
- Your roof’s warranty is expired
- Shingles on your roof are missing or broken
- Your roof is passing its expected lifespan
- You observe shingling that curls or buckles
- The surface granules of your shingles are worn away
- If you have a tile roof
- The flashing (the thin piece of copper or stainless steel installed to prevent seepage of water along roof joints) has been damage or is getting worn
- There are cracks in the roof’s underlayment or sheathing allowing water or daylight to leak through